Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Untitled

So Young, So Damaged: I try to tell myself that I'm perfect the way I am and try to love my...

So Young, So Damaged: I try to tell myself that I'm perfect the way I am and try to love my...:

sufferinsilencewithasmile:

I try to tell myself that I'm perfect the way I am and try to love my body but then I get on tumblr and I lost the want to eat because it reminded me of why I didn't like my body in the first place :/

Is it sad to say that the posts of cuts, scars, and bleeding are so triggering? I never feel any…

Good luck girl, do what u can but ur gorgeous the way u are :)

Pick one !

Sooo look thru my posts and tell me which is your favorite. Or write me and tell me what Ud like to see ;)

curves-curls: I need a cute bathing suit! Would love to get...







curves-curls:

I need a cute bathing suit!

Would love to get behind that, mmmmm !

I LOVE it ALL !¡!¡

I love ALL female bodies no matter how big or how small, what color or race, no matter its all beautiful and intriguing to me : D

sufferinsilencewithasmile: Is it bad that I just sexted a guy who begged for a pic but he has a gf...

sufferinsilencewithasmile:

Is it bad that I just sexted a guy who begged for a pic but he has a gf and I don't really feel bad because I kinda have a past and a crush on him.

Nope !

curves-curls: mythoughtx: Always, people! Don't be afraid, I...









curves-curls:

mythoughtx:

Always, people!

Don't be afraid, I only bite in the good ways. ;]

Get after it haha

girlslovesextoo: Lets do this Let's do it !



girlslovesextoo:

Lets do this

Let's do it !

Wow extremely HOT !!!



















Wow extremely HOT !!!

sufferinsilencewithasmile: Going to a thing called Open Gym, it's for volleyball at my high school,...

sufferinsilencewithasmile:

Going to a thing called Open Gym, it's for volleyball at my high school, it's like to warm up your skills.  It's for 2 hours ^_^  the only  sad part to this post is the scale said I'm 217.5 :/ 

Forget that stupid scale girl, have fun and burn some calories !

sufferinsilencewithasmile: The side of my thigh about an hour...



sufferinsilencewithasmile:

The side of my thigh about an hour ago. It look worse now. I need a lot of Band-Aids now. Relapsed. :/ Why am I like this?

:( so sorry

Nipple rings ?¿?

Sooo who thinks nipple rings are sexy on a man ?

sufferinsilencewithasmile: This is what I get to wear tomorrow...



sufferinsilencewithasmile:

This is what I get to wear tomorrow for the last day of freshman year. ._. It's my homecoming dress from the beginning of the year when I had at least a little confidences and now, the dress is smaller on me but now all I can see is fat arms, fat legs and I take up like half of the door way. Dx

I swear this is the last time anyone see me at/over 200 lbs. I'm even making a Kandi cuff that has the number "94" on it and it's to remind me everyday about my goal until I get to it.

I once wasn't this big, but I made myself this fat and I can make myself as skinny as I want.

Tired of 3 digits, it's time I'd get my ass into gear and get back to the 2 digits.

I think that dress is gorgeous on you, just keep your head up and love urself no matter what

sufferinsilencewithasmile: I've grown up my entire learning that you can get a happy ending if you...

sufferinsilencewithasmile:

I've grown up my entire learning that you can get a happy ending if you are pretty. That you get love if you're pretty… :/ So why is my dad handing me mail that is about the "Biggest Loser" show? I've lost count of how many times, my family has been bringing up my weight. I get it, okay. I'm fat. I understand I need to lose weight.

Girl love has nothing to do with weight. Your size is beautiful on u and there are plenty of people who will love you for who you are. Try to keep your head up :) I know its easier said than done.

sufferinsilencewithasmile: It seems like everything I check to see how many pounds I have left to...

sufferinsilencewithasmile:

It seems like everything I check to see how many pounds I have left to lose to get to a goal, I lower the goal even more every time. My goal now is 94 lbs.

You look good as it is girl.

sufferinsilencewithasmile: I fucking hate life. I'm so fucking sorry that I'm not your perfect...

sufferinsilencewithasmile:

I fucking hate life. I'm so fucking sorry that I'm not your perfect little bad girl, my fucking bad. I disappoint my family, my teachers, strangers, and my friends, you know I have the date set. No one will see that coming, so if you walk in on a bloody mess, don't act so surprise.

That’s soo not true girl, there are people who care no matter what !

jessicafuckinglynn: Waiting for my man when he came in the...



jessicafuckinglynn:

Waiting for my man when he came in the other day

Lucky guy ;)

Reblog if it's okay to befriend you, ask questions, ask for advice or just have a nice chat.

jessicafuckinglynn:

Please do. I'm bored.

: D

jessicafuckinglynn: Love how huge my boobs look! Me too, very...



jessicafuckinglynn:

Love how huge my boobs look!

Me too, very sexy !

Very sexy !



Very sexy !

sufferinsilencewithasmile: My body at church, I took off my...







sufferinsilencewithasmile:

My body at church, I took off my jacket to take the picture and was alone in the bathroom, no worries, no one saw my marks.

The second picture is at an angle of the side and top of my left thigh where I wrote 'fat' and the pic speaks for it self, you can SEE how fat that is. The third picture which says 'fat' too but that one is on my right thigh near my knee.

Girl you are soooo not fat at all ! You look like a beautiful woman to me. Try to keep ur head up girl your Gorgeous : D

No comments:

Post a Comment