Thursday, June 6, 2013

Craft Me Thrifty

damonconsumes: deaneggsandsam: i was talking to my friend today about something to do with hanging...

damonconsumes:

deaneggsandsam:

i was talking to my friend today about something to do with hanging out on the last day of school but instead i accidentally said "the season finale of school"

that's when you know.

Photo



lameborghini: my favorite time of year is when all the bugs start to die

lameborghini:

my favorite time of year is when all the bugs start to die

ofcarlileandmen: unfortunatesalmon: finland-suomi: i was...



ofcarlileandmen:

unfortunatesalmon:

finland-suomi:

i was trying to find a gif on google and somehow i found this and omfg i'm crying

i became erection

now I have to have sex with the entire school

taylorsvift: i feel sorry for the teenagers in 2300 who need to study more history than we already...

taylorsvift:

i feel sorry for the teenagers in 2300 who need to study more history than we already need to

style-fad: my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't...

style-fad:

my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't invite him to their wedding 19 years ago

Photo





Photo



girlgrowingsmall: esc-ism: So, this started as something that...









girlgrowingsmall:

esc-ism:

So, this started as something that I was writing mainly for the sake of getting it out of my head, but I thought it deserved to be in visual form, and it turned into this comic type thing (waaay longer than I expected it to be, too).  Clearly it's intensely personal and different from anything I usually make or post, but I wanted to get it out there. It's my own experience, of course, but I wrote in in plural form for a good reason: this could be anyone.

{EDIT: no one needs that long wine-induced rant, just know it was about how society is bullshit, etc]

Don't wait for someone else to tell you that you're beautiful to believe it. Fucking tell yourself. Do things because you want to, wear makeup if it makes you happy, wear whatever the fuck you want simply because you want to, indulge, and destroy anyone who tells you otherwise.

This post is beautiful.

Photo



odetoabird: cumber-bitches: cazastrophic: cumber-bitches: how come nobody got pregnant at...

odetoabird:

cumber-bitches:

cazastrophic:

cumber-bitches:

how come nobody got pregnant at hogwarts? i mean come on, surely there was some unprotected hanky panky going on there.

Wizardry.

ahh, makes sense. 

fetus deletus

annelehan: I hate hipsters. Their smug faces, vegan diet, tiny feet & sawdust bedding. No wait....

annelehan:

I hate hipsters. Their smug faces, vegan diet, tiny feet & sawdust bedding. No wait. Hamsters. I hate hamsters.

macaroni and cheese













macaroni and cheese

19 glasses of water in the last 24 hours, and I think my bladder hates me

19 glasses of water in the last 24 hours, and I think my bladder hates me

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



tamamuratamao: things i want to do with you watch movies all snuggled on the couch steal ur...

tamamuratamao:

things i want to do with you

  • watch movies all snuggled on the couch
  • steal ur food
  • wake u up with kisses
  • wear ur clothes
  • make u laugh
  • maybe fuck a lil
  • pillow forts !!!

things i can do with you

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • cry about distance

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment