Sunday, June 9, 2013

BlueberryKisses

Photo



lovedance-enjoymusic: i tried looking for pictures and quotes that would remind me of you but...

lovedance-enjoymusic:

i tried looking for pictures and quotes that would remind me of you

but nothing could match up to you

i guess some good things are meant to be kept to oneself

and oneself only

aseaofquotes: Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings



aseaofquotes:

Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

I finally found one that isn't lame and super long

1. If you've ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?

2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?

3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?

4. Is there a color shirt you'd NEVER wear?

5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?

6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?

7. Do you like vanilla candles?

8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?

9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?

10. What are your plans for tomorrow?

11. What did you have for breakfast?

12. Have you had sex in 2013 yet?

13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?

14. What time did you wake up today?

15. How long until your next birthday?

16. What was the last movie you watched?

17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?

18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?

19. What's the last song you heard?

20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?

21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?

22. Do you still talk to any of your ex's?

23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?

24. Where's the last place you went?

25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?

26. Has anyone let you down recently?

27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?

28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?

29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?

30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?

31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?

32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?

33. When was the last time you went apple picking?

34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?

35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?

36. Do you have drama in your life?

Photo



I wanna sleep in your bed.

whaleuh:

I wanna sleep with you

I'd sleep on your chest and listen to your heart beat and try to breathe in sync with the rise and fall of your chest underneath my cheek. 

I'd just look into your closed eyes as if they were open and kiss your cheeks and lips and forehead and nose and run my fingers through your hair. 

This would be part of our love story. 

vintage-sunflower: i saw the monster in myself



vintage-sunflower:

i saw the monster in myself

Photo



A newly-born lamb snuggles up to a boy. UK, 1940 © Williams...



A newly-born lamb snuggles up to a boy. UK, 1940 © Williams Fox

Photo



anexperimentallife: "A few minutes ago Anderson Cooper asked...



anexperimentallife:

"A few minutes ago Anderson Cooper asked [Charles Ramsey] if he would like a reward. Charles pulled his paycheck out of his pocket and said, 'I get a Paycheck. Give the reward to the girls they rescued.'"

THAT'S what we should be talking about, not "how funny those quaint little black people are when they get on camera."

This guy helps rescue three women, and people are making fun of him? Yeah, he used humor when he told the tale, and sure, it's appropriate to chuckle when he does so. (Like when he said he "knew there was a problem when a young white girl ran into a black mans arms.")

But to make fun of him? TO MAKE FUN OF HIM? TO DISRESPECT THIS MAN? THIS HERO?

Fucking shame on you. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your family, dishonor on your cow.

If you're the kind of scumbag who makes fun of heroes, I suppose you can poke fun at him all you want, but if I'm ever in trouble and need someone to step up the the plate, I hope someone like Charles Ramsey is around.

Photo



chickinanugget: comedyforthosewhothink: tylerthelatteboy: Than...



chickinanugget:

comedyforthosewhothink:

tylerthelatteboy:

Thank you so much to every single one of you who has liked, reblogged, and/or messaged me about this piece. The response to this has honestly changed my life and has given me so much faith in myself as a writer. 

If you love this piece, personal, physical copies are now available. I just opened up an Etsy shop to sell this piece as a poetry art project. I'm currently selling it handwritten (with paint marker) on 6x6" canvas panels. They're all made-to-order, so if you have a custom request (maybe you just want it on nice paper or you want me to have a go at painting or something) or ideas of what you'd like to see/buy, let me know! If you have the means and would like to support me and my work, it would make my life a lot easier as I'm currently between jobs and am moving to New York at the end of the month. The shop is called Things Left Unsaid, named after a more recent poem of mine. 

Thank you again. I wish I could consensually hug every single one of you for supporting me emotionally via tumblr notes and messages. 

Love,

Tyler

Oh my god.

Do all the colors please

savagebooby: meeshay: SWEET BABBY Gandalf… that is what they...





savagebooby:

meeshay:

SWEET BABBY

Gandalf… that is what they used to call me. Gandalf the Grey. 

I am Gandalf the White

Greek Pantheon Asks

Aphrodite: What do you find attractive in a partner?
Apollo: Favourite song?
Ares: If you had to fight someone in a duel, what would be your weapon of choice?
Artemis: Favourite animal?
Athena: Do you have any special talents?
Demeter: Favourite food?
Dionysus: Favourite drink?
Hades: If you could meet a person from history, who would it be and why?
Hephaestus: If you could learn a skill instantly, what would you choose?
Hera: Do you want to get married and/or have children?
Hermes: Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Hestia: Where do you most want to live?
Poseidon: If you were shipwrecked on a tropical island, what would you want to have with you?
Zeus: If you ruled the world, what would you change?

brttny32194: joyouscatus: yui-art: what do u mean this gift...





brttny32194:

joyouscatus:

yui-art:

what do u mean this gift is not for me?

my heart is broken

i'm cry

omf it gets even sadder when he drags it away from him

i dont care if that kitten is ripping out your kidney

give him the fucking thing

arthlete: fuckyeahyoga: I was coming out of a backbend when my...



arthlete:

fuckyeahyoga:

I was coming out of a backbend when my daughter came up for a kiss.

little-fit-strawberry: days-and-dust: moonblossom: kisskissbig...









little-fit-strawberry:

days-and-dust:

moonblossom:

kisskissbigbang:

annaomgz:

Never scroll past a twerking soldier. Thank you for serving our country with your brave booty.

Officer Booty reporting for duty. 

Call of Booty

Call of Booty: Back Dat Ass Ops.

omfg

can i just

Photo

















Emilia Clarke at the "PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute...









Emilia Clarke at the "PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute Gala (05.06.13)

No comments:

Post a Comment