Friday, June 7, 2013

http://the-dmoshow.tumblr.com/

he talks about you in his sleep



he talks about you in his sleep

Ahhhhh shit hit the fan on two cases today and I’m stuck at work until I die. At what point...

Ahhhhh shit hit the fan on two cases today and I’m stuck at work until I die.

At what point is it professionally appropriate to drink at my desk?

I work a block from the White House. Motorcades are frequent and unrelenting. So loud, so annoying,...

I work a block from the White House. Motorcades are frequent and unrelenting. So loud, so annoying, such a hassle. I just had to pause a conference call for a solid 30 seconds because my coworker was being drowned out by sirens.

Thanks, Obama.

oio: © Sara K Byrne Photography, 2012



oio:

© Sara K Byrne Photography, 2012

Mo met Jackson earlier tonight. It was epic all around.



Mo met Jackson earlier tonight. It was epic all around.

tragedyinremission: Do you ever just meet one person and at first it is awkward then you start...

tragedyinremission:

Do you ever just meet one person

and at first it is awkward

then you start talking

and its like

"holy shit where have you been all my life"

 

hahaha thanks you two



hahaha thanks you two

date night with hockey girl. le sigh. 5'10" yale...





date night with hockey girl. le sigh.

5'10" yale rower/english major turned consultant who plays hockey, drinks whiskey, and doesn't take my shit. A+. 

so I don't pay attention to tumblr for a little while and...



so I don't pay attention to tumblr for a little while and miss this amazingness?!? 

I know, right? 95% of my tumblr is girls and jackson and...



I know, right? 95% of my tumblr is girls and jackson and drinking escapades. Sometimes it's easy to forget that I'm actually a lawyer or some shit. Craziness.

Sometimes I think to myself "people actually pay me a lot of money for legal advice" and then I laugh out loud.

I just got staffed with my favorite partner on a ridiculously awesome, extremely high profile...

I just got staffed with my favorite partner on a ridiculously awesome, extremely high profile antitrust case. yes, you’ve heard of it. yes, tumblr has very strong opinions on it. I can’t wait to see what you guys think as the case unfolds. so so so excited. 

"It was a summer. A year later, there was another one. The world has lots of summers, whether you..."

"It was a summer. A year later, there was another one. The world has lots of summers, whether you choose to show up for them or not."

- Rob Sheffield, Talking to Girls About Duran Duran 

Hockey girl is running late to work because we didn't get...



Hockey girl is running late to work because we didn't get up on time. I tried to send her a selfie to be like "I'm going to be late too, as I'm still in bed in your sweatshirt." Instead I made a weird face and somehow got this abomination of pic that looks like I'm trying to have a sex face. Sending it anyway.

Date night tonight and I haven't figured out where I'm taking her yet… But I know there will be flowers involved. Because I'm a gentleman, damnit.

"To hell with them. Nothing hurts if you don't let it."

"To hell with them. Nothing hurts if you don't let it."

- E.H. 

530am, Philadelphia. Hockey girl just left to go to work… in DC. I can’t get back to...

530am, Philadelphia. Hockey girl just left to go to work… in DC. I can’t get back to sleep so I guess I’m up for the day.

Worth it.

Yessss



Yessss

Goodbye, days of waking up whenever and drinking in the...



Goodbye, days of waking up whenever and drinking in the afternoons. It was fun while it lasted.

I’ve been at the beach the last couple days and am in Philly the next few days for work....

I’ve been at the beach the last couple days and am in Philly the next few days for work. Hockey girl is driving up from DC tomorrow to stay with me.

I feel like this is going to be a little bit crazy train in the best fucking way.

Photo











this girl, you guys. 

this girl, you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment