Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://texas-red-dirt-sunset.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



foxrider590: Baby blues



foxrider590:

Baby blues

Photo



Photo



tumbl-ography: "I can go out every night of the week, go home...



tumbl-ography:

"I can go out every night of the week, go home with anyone I meet but it's just a temporary high, cause when I close my eyes I'm somewhere with you."

Photo



wapiti3: The Reflecting Pond on Flickr.



wapiti3:

The Reflecting Pond on Flickr.

Photo



Photo



americascountrybreeze: so the local mud bog opened this weekend...



americascountrybreeze:

so the local mud bog opened this weekend and I'm going through the pictures when I come across this.

I need to find out who this is. like yesterday.

I can deal with the ford for that!

Photo



thelimpcobra: (via Fish/Ichthyology: 100 Brown Trout Facts)



thelimpcobra:

(via Fish/Ichthyology: 100 Brown Trout Facts)

lystring-se: Svens sjöbod.



lystring-se:

Svens sjöbod.

Photo



omg-relatable: Click here for more relatable!



omg-relatable:

Click here for more relatable!

texas-red-dirt-sunset: this is izzy, hes kindof a dick, but he...



texas-red-dirt-sunset:

this is izzy, hes kindof a dick, but he sure is pretty :)

Photo



thisroadislong: I got a new toy. I'm in love.



thisroadislong:

I got a new toy. I'm in love.

keelantoldmeto: it's cold today. bring me some summa



keelantoldmeto:

it's cold today. bring me some summa

No comments:

Post a Comment