Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bbyxtrickz ♥

thingshappentome: DID YOU KNOW THAT JAPANESE TEENAGERS STARTED...











thingshappentome:

DID YOU KNOW THAT JAPANESE TEENAGERS STARTED TAKING PICTURES PRETENDING TO BE TITANS

BECAUSE I DIDN'T

mariemoore: I love erykah! Aint phony at all smh.



















mariemoore:

I love erykah! Aint phony at all smh.

murder-capitol: nointerrruption: do you ever just sit there and think you're not good enough for...

murder-capitol:

nointerrruption:

do you ever just sit there and think you're not good enough for anyone to really actually like you or even love you for more than a few weeks and that you're not good enough at anything to make an actual career out of it so your whole life you're just gonna be coasting having friends but no best friends and working at an average level and just being nothing

yes

"I'm really afraid to feel happy because it never lasts."

"I'm really afraid to feel happy because it never lasts."

-  Andy Warhol (via rosettes)

littledeerkisses: dont-count-on-forever: conveys: i don't...



littledeerkisses:

dont-count-on-forever:

conveys:

i don't know the answer

omfg.

:(

Photo



Photo



Photo



i have two moods: touch me don't touch me

i have two moods:

  • touch me
  • don't touch me

twerkingwbu: british boys: hey babe, how are you? you look lovely today american boys: whaddup...

twerkingwbu:

british boys: hey babe, how are you? you look lovely today

american boys: whaddup shawty you lookin hella fine winna winna chicken dinna hellz yeah lets get naked

arab guys: you want to make friendship

Photo



broccoli222: How do I sit in my bed for the rest of my life but also become a billionaire at the...

broccoli222:

How do I sit in my bed for the rest of my life but also become a billionaire at the same time

Photo



the-absolute-funniest-posts: getoffmybloghoe: theres nothing...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

getoffmybloghoe:

theres nothing about this picture that I don't like

Photo









andrewbreitel: excuse me sir you cannot leave without...



andrewbreitel:

excuse me sir you cannot leave without purchasing that

Photo



profound-parachute: whaddup



profound-parachute:

whaddup

ouhvuu: awkwardnigerian: It's the girls turn! omfg











ouhvuu:

awkwardnigerian:

It's the girls turn!

omfg

reshiham: I give your performance a 10… on the pH scale because that shit was basic as hell

reshiham:

I give your performance a 10…

on the pH scale because that shit was basic as hell

No comments:

Post a Comment